Frequently Asked Questions
This is an example of using jQuery to create a simple FAQ page where the answers appear upon clicking the question.
- How long will it take for me to see a difference?
- As you may expect, this is a very difficult question to answer with any degree of accuracy. Everyone's body is different, with varying stages of trace mineral deficiencies. Even so, it is not uncommon for first-time users to notice benefits with the first bottle. One of the first things people often report is an increase of energy, and many people experience a greater number of benefits as time goes on. We recommend filling out a health diary and tracking your results over time.
- What Fruits and Vegetables are in the Beyond Tangy Tangerine?
Beyond Tangy Tangerine is a complete daily supplement containing Majestic Earth Plant Derived Minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and the following fruits and vegetables:
Dried Barley Juice, Spirulina, Cooked Whole Brown Rice, Fructooligosaccharides, Chlorella, Pacific Kelp, Phenalgin‚Ñ¢ , Cryptomondales, Red Kelp, Brown Kelp, Ulva, Red Seaweed, Dulse, Rockweed, Bee Pollen, Sunflower Oil, Black Currant Seed Oil, Whole Fruit Concentrates 10x: Apple, Apricot, Banana, Camu-Camu, Cranberry, Orange, Peach, Red Raspberry, Strawberry, Tomato; Concentrates 10x: Alfalfa Sprout, Barley Grass Juice, Beet Greens, Cabbage Leaf, Onion Bulb, Parsley Leaf, Concentrate 4x: Celery Seed; Standardized Extracts: Papaya Fruit, Red Grape, Broccoli Floret, Carrot, Garlic, Standardized Concentrate: Spinach Leaf; Milk Thistle Seed, Chinese Green Tea Leaf (decaffeinated), Turmeric Rhizome, Red Wine, Pau d’Arco Bark, Ginkgo biloba Leaf, Ginseng, Astragalus Root, Echinacea angustifolia root, Irish Moss, Thyme Leaf, Ligustrum Berry, Rice Bran, White Nectarine, White Peach, White Fig, Date, Banana, Potato, White Pear, White Tea, Jicama, Jerusalem Artichoke, Shiitake Mushroom, Parsnip, Turnip, Cauliflower, Ginger, Kohlrabi, Shallot, Mango, Grapefruit, Yellow Apple, Pear, Honeydew Melon, Pineapple, Yellow Squash, Gooseberry, Golden Kiwi, Nectarine, Yellow Watermelon, Pumpkin, Butternut Squash, Yellow Fig, Cantaloupe, Yellow Beet, Rutabaga, Tangerine, Lemon, Yellow Pepper, Blueberry, Blackberry, Elderberry, Lingonberry Extract, Plum, Black Cherry Extract, Purple Fig, Belgian Endive, Passion Fruit, Purple Kale, Rhubarb, Concord Grape, Beet, Radicchio, Eggplant, Pomegranate Extract, Purple Onion, Wolfberry (Goji), Black Currant Extract, Noni, Mangosteen, Aé√üai, Black Raspberry, Bilberry, Blueberry, Schisandra Fruit, Fenugreek Seed, Guava, Watermelon.
- Is it possible to take enough to overdose?
- Even if you were to take 10 X's the recommended amount, the only side effect would probably be diarrhea for a day or two. The body will absorb what it needs and eliminate the rest.
- Are your products hypo-allergenic?
- Youngevity products are hypoallergenic and contain no wheat, soy, corn or artificial ingredients. On occasion certain people may be allergic to one or more nutrients or herbs contained in a formula. Further, if you are not accustomed to taking full spectrum dietary supplements and have a history of sensitivities, you might wish to begin with the products slowly, building up to the recommended level over a period of time.
- Are toxic levels a possibility?
- No. This is one of the benefits of taking a natural product. All of the minerals in our liquid organic bio-electrical trace element products are in a natural organic form that may be used by the body without risk of building up to potentially toxic levels. Minerals such as aluminum, arsenic, lead and so forth in the natural organic form are not only beneficial to the body but actually help the body to remove potentially harmful heavy forms of these elements.
- What is the California Proposition 65 Warning?
Some products listed on this website may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Youngevity recently added a standard language disclosure required by the State of California. CA, under Prop. 65, requires products that may have substances that are known to cause cancer and/or birth defects be labeled with a warning. While Youngevity continually tests our products for any traces of any harmful substances, and Youngevity has always stayed well below the Federal Government’s (the FDA’s) limits in these areas, very small levels naturally occur in life. Therefore, Youngevity will continue to be diligent in producing, testing and marketing the safest products. We completely support our products and the good that they do for our bodies. And, yes, we will comply with the same disclosure requirement that almost all companies in CA have to deal with. For example, in CA this warning is displayed EVERYWHERE – every restaurant, every grocery store in the produce section, every market and water vending machine carries the warning – just to name a few places!
- What is my USER ID and Password?
- Please contact Youngevity customer service at 1-800-982-3189 and they will be happy to issue you a login and pin number. This allows you to login the back office website which can be found at www.my90forlife.com.
- How do I LOGIN to the Home Office?
- After you receive your login and pin, you may go to The Home Office to login and place your order. You can find the back office at www.my90forlife.com. It will allow you to place and modify any orders. You have access to many online resources through this back office.
- What does QV mean?
- QV stands for Qualifying Volume. Youngevity sells products into many different countries around the world and thus there will be price fluctuations on product availability and currencies. All products have a price (which may vary country-to-county) but the QV will remain the same for any product anywhere in the world. This universal QV is used to calculate commissions.
- Why am I not receiving the Youngevity Newsletters?
If your email program is set to send mail in HTML or RICH TEXT format, subscribe attempts will be unsuccessful. This is a security precaution to avoid possibly damaging scripts being sent to the mail server.
To turn off Rich Text and HTML in Microsoft Outlook 2000, click on Tools/Mail Format and choose “Plain Text” in the first “drop down” box. You may also specify individual emails be sent in plain text format by clicking on Format, and choosing “Plain Text”. If you are using a mail program other than Microsoft Outlook, check your help files for instructions on sending email in Plain Text format.
If you are still unable to receive the Youngevity Newsletter your Internet provider may be blocking this type of e-mail. We are, however, working on our end to help overcome this and lessen these occurrences.
- Where can I find Dr. Joel Wallach's schedule?
- Dr Wallach's Schedule (links to other exciting seminars/meetings in your area) in now managed by the Youngevity Corporate offices. Click here to view the EVENT SCHEDULE.
- Want more information about Dr. Joel Wallach?
- Youngevity has set up a website that is dedicated to Dr. Joel Wallach and his research. You can find more information at www.WallachFiles.com.
- I would like to ask Dr. Wallach a medical question?
Dead Doctors Radio Show
1-888-379-2552 (3 to 4 pm EST, 2 to 3 pm CST, 1 to 2 pm MST, 12 to 1 pm PST)
Let's Play Doctor Radio Show
1-877-912-7529 (4 to 5 pm EST, 3 to 4 pm CST, 2 to 3 pm MST, 1 to 2 pm PST)
- MM - Who recommends Mineral Makeup?
Leading Cosmetic Surgeons recommend mineral makeup to their post-op patients because mineral makeup is gentle and hypoallergenic, gives natural sun protection and provides great coverage.
- MM - What are the ingredients in the Mineral Makeup Foundation?
Pure, natural minerals: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides. May also contain: zinc oxide and ultramarine blue
- MM - Can I use it on mature skin?
Mineral Makeup is recommended for all skin, including mature skin. Because of the natural luminosity of the minerals, this makeup tends to camouflage fine lines and minor wrinkles, providing a lovely, youthful glow!
- MM - I can't seem to find the perfect match for my skin tone?
Use the two shades closest to your skin tone and blend them to create your own custom blend. Unlike the makeup you may have used in the past, mineral makeup warms up and blends with the natural oils of your skin, reflecting the light rather than absorbing it. Be sure to wait a few minutes after applying it before determining which shade is right for you
- MM - I have oily skin, what can I do to reduce the shine?
Angel Face™ to the rescue! Apply it before and after you apply the Youngevity® Mineral Foundation for a shine-free look! Reapply as needed throughout the day. Once you’ve used this natural makeup and the correct skin care products for a period of time, you may even find that your “oily skin” is no longer oily!
- MM - I need a concealer, when should I apply it?
For best results, apply your concealer prior to applying the Youngevity® Mineral Foundation.
You may achieve the coverage you desire by dipping the Ultimate Concealer Brush into the foundation color that is a shade lighter than you will use on the rest of your face. The Ultimate Concealer Brush provides maximum coverage and control. Apply the concealer foundation to your imperfections and then apply the foundation shade that best matches your skin tone to the rest of your face.
Carefully buff it over the areas you previously concealed to blend everything in for the ultimate
flawless appearance! Several people have found that after using Youngevity® Mineral Makeup and quality skin care
products for a period of a few weeks, they no longer require a concealer.
- MM - How do I apply the Lovely Glow Bronzer?
It only takes a very small amount of the Lovely Glow Bronzer™ to achieve a very natural, healthy glow. Begin by dipping your brush into the Bronzer and then swirling the brush on a tissue to remove excess minerals before you apply it very lightly to your face. Be sure to apply to areas that are naturally kissed by the sun, such as your cheek bones, brow bones, and nose. Don’t overdo it! Less is more!
- MM - Can I sleep in the Youngevity Mineral Makeup?
It's pure and natural, so you can if you want to! However, we don't think it's a good idea to skip any part of you beauty routine! We recommend washing your face and applying a good moisturizer to fortify and restore your skin before going to bed! Youngevity offers many quality options to choose from such as the Botanical Spa Collection.
Mineral Makeup is recommended by dermatologists and aestheticians for all skin types and various skin conditions, such as acne, rosacea, scarring, age spots, broken capiliaries.
- MM - How do I Purchase at wholesale?
Our line is increasingly expanding, offering new colors and collections each season! Our professional brochures and samples make Youngevity® Mineral Makeup appealing to the most discerning patient or client. They’ll be extremely satisfied with the product line and you will realize tremendous profit margins as a result!
All you need to do is become a Preferred Customer for FREE, Indpendent Marketing Director for $10 or If you want to build a Network Maketing Business we recommend that your initial order should be a CEO Package to become CEO qualified.
- MM - Can I make this into a business?
There are over 169,000,000 women in North America (Population Reference Bureau, Women of Our World) and we think most of them wear makeup! Facial makeup (foundation) represents the largest portion of makeup sales in the US(MarketResearch.com). As your customers become more and more educated, their demand for all-natural, healthy makeup is at an all-time high! Whether you already carry a makeup line or you are looking to offer one, we encourage you to compare our 100% natural makeup with everything else on the market and learn why Youngevity® Mineral Makeup should be your top choice!