Compare Youngevity For Yourself
Do NOT be FOOLED! Get the Facts! I am not going to mention all of the MLM companies and compare each of them side-by-side. (Maybe, that is a future project) Their are hundreds of companies - thousands of conventional and franchise business opportunities. We believe that most of the companys that we have viewed are missing one to two elements that could make them great. Things like: High start up costs, front loading products, breakage in the compensation plans, limitations on earnings, lack of mass appeal, low customer retention rates, stability, opportunity to become a top 10 company in the world, not enough experience with leadership and more.
You can make money with any company and our comparisons are in no way meant to discredit these other companies. However, we suggest you do your own research and you will start to see why so many businesses fail within their first 18 months to 5 years.
You can own a piece of the company: Stock Symbol - YGYI Youngevity International
- Network Marketing - Recommended
to be less than the average person's expendable monthly income. (Preferrably, less that $500 which provides the best chance for duplication, especially in a down economy)
Preferred Customer - FREE to Join
IMD (Indpendent Marking Director) - $10
Optional: CEO Mega Package - $499.99 (Recieve $500 worth of Products)
- Franchise and Conventional Businesses - You must weigh risk vs. rewards - (Read: Rich Dad Poor Dad) We have chosen to focus on MLM to eliminate unnecessary risk while gaining access to an unlimited income potential. Startup costs can range anywhere from a few thousand dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Immediate income People are looking for a way to make fast. (see: QuickStart and FastStart) Coding income The ability to create leverage and compensation through unlimited depth. Residual income Money that comes in month after month for something you sell one time. Advancement bonuses Incentives to build and promote such as: car bonuses, leadership pools, profit sharing, vip trainings, travel and recognition. Stock Options Allowing you to own a piece of the company. Just another way to be rewarded. Retention Are reps/customers staying active becasue they're making and/or saving money quickly or do you have to replace them constantly. If you want to create a walkaway/jawdropping income, retention is the key! Otherwise you've bought a job instead of a business opportunity. Fairness Does the compensation plan compress up when someone cancels or does the company keep the money being paid to that rep's position, also known as breakage. Incentives Promotions & Recognition (Pins, rings, jackets, plaques, stage time, etc.) Compliant, Non-Gifting, Not Two or Three Teir and ABSOUTELY No Binaries that include flushing.
Products and Services
Do The Products Work? Are people actually seeing results and would they buy them even without a business opportunity available. Are the unique enough? Customer Retention Are the products/services making or saving people more money each month than what they actually cost wholesale? Supply and Demand Must be marketable to at least 90% of the population and not limited to specific health, ethnic or gender related demographics. Pricing/Value Must be equal to or less than the cost charged to the general public and needs to provide more savings or value than it actually costs. Should not require Huge inventories, deleveries or collections Studies, Labs, Anaylsis Studies done on product not peer review on ingredients. Real positive testimonies of actual results, no actors. Clemson Study and Dr Wallach Research
- There should be No restrictions on where you can market the services or opportunity in the world.
- No Employees or Licensing Requirements necessary for the Reps to be able to market the products.
Company and Owners (Definitely, do your homework on this one!)
Quality of Customer Service Professional and understanding Integrity of Owners & Officers Track record, background and experience of corporate officers and key leaders. Professional Endorsements People who have put their reputation on the line by endorsing the company. Legal Staff Who handles compliance and making sure the company is protecting the opportunity. Consistent Growth Pattern Vision and long term goals for expansion. Length of time company has been in business (preferrably 5 years or more. Remember 95% of all businesses fail within their first 18 months to 5 years.) Has the company added value and increased income, without increasing the cost to the rep/member base or have they taken money away from the field? Is the company publically traded or privately held?
Representative Ownership and Control
- In order for you to truly own your own business, your position or distributorship needs to be willable, sellable and transferable.
- Does the companies non-compete attempt to control or own you, prohibiting your ability to be involved with or participate in any other business or networking program. This is a sure sign of insecurity. Any company that truly believes that they have the best opportunity, isn't worried about legally retaining their reps or customers, they do it by competing and producing results for their customers and reps.
- This type of control shold only be limited to marketing a product, service or opportunity that directly competes with that of the company you are representing.
Tools, Materials and Training
A Proven System The company needs to have a simple duplicatable system to market it's products, services, opportunity and examples of success using this system. Websites and Back Offices needs to professional, informative and effective for marketing and managing your business. Training and Presentations The company needs to have sufficient training and presentations via the internet, conference calls and regional/national events to assist the rep base in growing their business effectively. Upline Experience Work with people who understand this business, not from someone who just calls themselves an expert on the internet... But, someone who is actually making checks!